On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 10:34:38PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> I just had to buy a bottle of Pendulum Zinfandel at the weekend - its
> Italian and comes in a shiny gold bottle ... and despite appearances its
> actually a fairly good red wine.

Ooh good. I got one of them for Christmas and still haven't gotten around to
drinking it. Not sure I'll like it though, because Italian reds tend to be
very thin, and I like chewy wines. We'll see.

--
Disillusion? I can make it for you at home!... Besides, why else did you
come to the City of Expiring Dreams (apologies to Matthew Arnold)?