btw, should all of this certification body stuff subsumed by a YAS called
"Perl for Business" with the aim of convincing corporates that Perl
is better technology investment than Java (and achieving this, in part,
by building Perl components wherever Java currently has an edge).

does such a YAS exist (or other type of body)?

alex

> > YAS has already had `salaried' staff and grants so thats not that
> > new a thing, if the certification brings in cash i'm sure some of
> > it can be redirected to the costs. But I am keen to see the certification
> > content first before we get bogged down in theoretical balance sheets.
> >
> > (imho)

alex nunes | t 020 7603 5723 | f 020 7603 2504
director   | read the NEW story @ http://codix.net/
codix.net  | 107 shepherd's bush road, london w6 7lp