On Sun, 01 Apr 2001, you wrote:

> http://www.astray.com/Buffy/
>
> Leon
>
> ps if only PAUSE weren't down, this'd be on CPAN already...

was there not a recent thread regarding a module on CPAN and someone said
somehting along the lines of ' we need review of modules before they get
onto CPAN...' :)

Its amazing what people can do if left alone in a darkened room for a few
months isn't it .. it reminds me of that scene from 'The Shining' ...
pages and pages of the word 'Buffy' ....

Have you been remebering to take your dried frog pills this week Leon ?
:-)

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!