From: Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 03 April 2001 13:56
> So, should we start baiting Scientologists through the archive?
Where do I start?
* L Ron Hubbard is on record as saying the best way to make money is to
start a religion. A few years later he founded the church of scientology.
* Scientologists believe that humans are descended from clams.
* Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman were both scientologists. There's a rumour
that their (exactly) ten year marriage was a scientology contract drawn up
to cover up the fact that they're both gay.
* Scientologists pay huge sums of money to buy "secrets" that are mirrored
all over the internet. The "church" claims these are copyrighted and will do
their best to close down any site carrying these.
* The "church" was responsible for the closure of anon.penet.fi and recently
forced Slashdot to edit some comments.
* Loads more good stuff from Operation Clambake at <http://www.xenu.net>.
Is that the sort of thing you wanted?
The information contained in this communication is
confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient
named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer