From: jo walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 03 April 2001 16:15

> can we go now that it is spring? some sunday afternoon soon?
> davorg? can we davorg?

Er... yes... I suppose so.

/me makes a mental note to work out who is entitled to camel tickets.

I anyone thinks they owe for a slice, plesae let me know.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.