On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 04:27:23PM +0200, Philip Newton wrote:
> Clarke, Darren wrote:
> > It appears I have been remiss with the HTML/text thing - I
> > can only blame Outlook for this since I have set it to text
> > but didn't check the 'format switch' on each mail.
>
> I blame MSexChange instead. At least for our setup. And because Outlook
> *used* to send out plain text emails as plain text just fine, until someone
> fiddled with the MSexChange configuration.

Then don't use it.  "The company makes me do it" is not an acceptable
excuse.  People who wish to test their mail client should do so elsewhere.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **
  • Re: Philip Newton
    • Re: David Cantrell
      • Re: Jonathan Stowe
        • Re: Paul Makepeace