On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 11:34:03AM +0100, Natalie Ford wrote:
> At 22:42 04/04/01, David Cantrell wrote:
> >They should run, not walk, to sourceforge, and get mutt for Win32.
>
> I have tried www.sourceforge.net and i get a server / dns error.

Without the www it works fine for me - sourceforge has been geborkled
rather a lot recently though so you may have just got unlucky and hit
it at the wrong phase of the moon of something.

> I have also tried mutt.sourceforge.net which resolves OK but does not
> mention a win32 version.
>
> Any more pointers?  I want to try this out!  :)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/unixmail-w32/ or
http://unixmail-w32.sourceforge.net/

Requires perl and cygwin.  As well as mutt, it provides fetchmail, gnupg,
[ap]spell and ssmtp.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **
  • Re: Philip Newton
    • Re: David Cantrell
      • Re: Jonathan Stowe
        • Re: Paul Makepeace