On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 10:17:15PM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> > On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, David Cantrell wrote:
> > > No.  I couldn't be bothered.  If what he has to say isn't important
> > > enough to send properly, then it's not important enough for me to read.
> > I remember having a discussion with you way back when about SAUCE. This
> > was kind of the attitude you were arguing *against*.
> Bollocks.
> SAUCE is concerned with header information, DNS correctness etc.  In the
> above, I am ranting about content.

No you aren't. You're ranting about metacontent (ie content presentation
method correctness) which is what headers etc provide.

Bzzzzt. You lose.

:)

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)

  • RE: James . Herbert
    • Re: Greg McCarroll
      • Re: David Cantrell