Leon Brocard sent the following bits through the ether:

> This is the eleventh of hopefully many weekly summaries of the London
> Perl Mongers mailing list. For the week starting 2001-04-02:

I've been asked repeatedly (mostly by Pete Berlin ;-) to set up a
seperate list for the london-list weekly summary. That is, for those
of you who want to keep up with London.pm, but don't necessarily want
hundreds of mails a day. You can now do this, by subscribing to
london-list-summary: