On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 10:31:31AM +0100, Robin Szemeti wrote:
>
> > http://www.flemingbank.com/
> >
> > crap website, but I think it sums em up.
>
> Yep, so crap that it gives nothing but a splash screen with no links on it
> whatsoever.  If that sums them up, then I want nothing to do with such
> manifest incompetence.

well apart from a crap website, they are a good very bank ...  personally
I'd rather they put their efforts into banking rather than web design ...
its just a fad after all.

Egg: have a good website .. and service at least as good as oh .. I
dunno .. BT?. .. easily.  The big diffrence is: when they do eventually
answer the phone they charge you 2.50. BT at least try and sell you
something before slapping a charge on.

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!