From: "Redvers Davies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > How did contractors here come up with the names for their companies, and
can
> > you think of anything with Shiels in the name that sounds good. I will
> > mainly be doing SAP work, but hope to get other IT work too, so don't
want
> > SAP in the name.
> I've always tried to avoid names which conjour up in the minds of
customers
> (or more importantly, the revenue) a small company.  So, Redvers Davies
Ltd
> or "Name Based" names were always out the window for me.

Thanks for this, and other advice. One good thing about advice, is that you
don't have to take it :-)

So "Shiels Consulting Ltd" is now active and ready for business!

I will be leaving my current employer very soon, maybe even today if we can
get the paperwork sorted out. Wish me luck...

/Robert