* Martin Ling ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 05:30:02PM +0100, Robert Price wrote:
> >
> > Maybe we should send him the London pm review copy of the new Learning Perl
> > when it arrives. I'm sure he'll appreciate this goodwill jesture,
> > especially if a certain few take the trouble to autograph it for him.
>
> And our masterful social engineering strategy for getting his address
> is...?

Logon to the board with a female nick, accept his advice with
overwhelming gratitude, when he eventually takes it off list
agree to send him a photo ... but of course you don't have a
scanner ....

I know how to deal with 13 year old boys, I was one (some
say I still am). But we probably don't want to do this, it would
be underhand dishonest and generally nasty to the bloke, however
it is a solution to the problem you posed.

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net