Nathan Torkington sent the following bits through the ether:

> ... I wonder how hard it would be to get Faith or Charisma Carpenter
> or one of those other "minor" characters to do a meet'n'greet at TPC.
> I suspect they're hard to dislodge from LA, but it might still be
> worth a try[1].  I'm tracking down their agents now.

What a totally excellent idea. The costume designer for Buffy was at
the ICA on the last day of yapc::Europe last year. Unplanned, but
rather weird and neat anyway ;-) This now sets a standard for this
year's conference to beat...

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/