On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 10:54:04AM +0200, Philip Newton wrote:

> David Cantrell wrote:
> > http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/cv
>
> I was going to post "I can't open that in Microsoft Word; please re-send it"
> as a joke, but when I tried to open the PDF version using the Acrobat
> plug-in in Netscape, I got "an internal error occurred" and some of the
> letters were missing.

Serves you right for not getting the raw Postscript :-)

I've put plain-text and HTML versions up as well now.  Bow down before
the awesome power of TeX!

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh