On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 11:22:45AM +0100, Cross David - dcross wrote:

> Do you write it in raw Tex/LaTeX, or do you generate that from some other
> format (like, perhaps, XML)? I'd be interested in seeing the intermediate
> stages.

Ahh, now that would be telling :-)

Oh alright then, I used lyx to generate the outline - getting all the
headers and tables sorted, then exported as LaTeX and edited from there.

<thinks> has anyone done TeX goodness with Template Toolkit?

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh