At 15:59 14/05/01 +0100, you wrote:
>On 14 May 2001, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
>

> > Please, would you take the politics elsewhere? Some of us really don't
> > give a shit either way.
> >

>I did warn them but they appeared to ignore me ...

Actually I think we can be very proud of ourselves for having had a flame
free politics thread. I think we all deserve a drink.

P.S. Next meeting I shall be standing on a chair and distributing copies of
my new pamphlet "The Scientific and Social Reform Party or 'Jack and the
Journeyman': A Treatise on the Equitable and Scientific running of Society
for the Good of All and the Furtherment of Mankind." Also available from WE
Thompson and Sons, Printers, Orpington Yard, price 2d.

--
Jonathan Peterson
Technical Manager, Unified Ltd, 020 7383 6092