On Tue, 15 May 2001, Simon Cozens wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 12:43:59PM +0100, James Powell wrote:
> > > No; many people withhold automatically, it a legitimate privacy concern.
> > That's what the terse message is for ("reveal yourself, or bugger off").
> > I suppose it could go to answerphone.
>
> Caller detect doesn't work for international calls either.

yeah .. thats fine .. it doesn't work from creaky old strowger exchanges
either (are there any of those left ? ) but there is a subtle difference
between 'number withheld' and 'number unavailable' ... rejecting on
withheld is reasonable, reject on unavailable might not be such a good
idea.

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited