On Thu, 17 May 2001 09:17:04 +0100, Cross David - dcross wrote:
> I need three volunteers to join me in the london.pm team for Jon Orwant's
> Internet Quiz at The Perl Conference.

Count me in!

> This is our big chance to get revenge for the injustices of last year.

I'm finding it more annoying now because I've managed to convince myself that the same
question was asked the previous year.

> [1] Note to self: find out if Dubya has any pets.

... whose name he's used in an Internet context.
Come to think of it, if "Buddy" was the password, how come we all know what it is
(now, at least). Aren't passwords supposed to be secret?

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The boy stood on the burning deck