Dave Cross wrote:
> It was a beginners guide to Arrays. Complete with examples
> drawing heavily on the world of Buffy.

Now you made me look; I had only read through the first column of the
article by the time I got to work this morning, and that was all about red,
green, and blue, with a dash of pink here and there.

But a bit further on, I saw you're right! Yum.

Yes, we should get a trademark of BtVS in connection with Perl :)

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.