From: Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 12:07 PM

> * Cross David - dcross ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> > > Well, would *you* say "no" to Steven Seagal?
> >
> > I strongly suspect I'd say no to having his kids!
>
> but he can also cook!

Can he? I wouldn't know. I know nothing about him other than he appears in
films that I have no interest in. Don't think I've seen a single film with
him in.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.