On Tue, 29 May 2001, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 11:59:48AM +0100, Robin Szemeti wrote:
> > On Tue, 29 May 2001, Leon Brocard wrote:
> >
> > > Other programming languages need code generators to spit out
> > > libraries. Perl doesn't need to do this as it's dynamic, baby. This is
> > > why Parse::RecDescent / Template Toolkit are so groovy, yeah.
> >
> > I propose a new convention : we all shout 'CAMEL' if Leon uses the words
> > qw/ baby groovy yeah/ in the same mail. ..  this could be quite often.
>
> There doesn't appear to be any drinking involved in this new convention.
> Is this the "new" bit? Not sure if it will catch on.

uhh .. you're *so* right .. I really must remember to compile my mails
with a -w option .. I'd probably have got a :

'Buffy' not declared or used in this mail,
Useless use of 'CAMEL' in a void context, did you mean 'Drink!' instead?

note: Drink! is to be pronounced loudly and in a southern Irish accent as
per Father Jack  [ see 'Father Ted'->{'Optician'} & passim ]

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited
Real Solutions For A Virtual World