From: Piers Cawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:04 AM

> "Jonathan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > At 10:32 01/06/01 +0100, you wrote:
> > >  I suggest we leave the pub at about 9:30pm and get the tube
> > >back to mine, stopping at Threshers en route.
> >
> > Can't we just go to another pub that's got Peter Snow on the telly?
> >
> > >There will, of course, be an entrance test. Anyone who doesn't know the
> > >first verse and chorus of "The Red Flag" will not be admitted :)
> >
> > Don't do that Dave. It's bad to drink alone.
>
> I'm not prepared to bet that he'll be allowing himself in.

Oh. I know at least the first verse and chorus. And both tunes :)

> Does it count if you know all the verses to Raise Your Banner High
> instead? Can I blag a bed again, what with the Iterative meeting the
> next day...

No. And yes.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.