From: Barbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 1:46 PM

> > There will, of course, be an entrance test. Anyone who doesn't know the
> > first verse and chorus of "The Red Flag" will not be admitted :)
>
> Is this the modern doctored version or the traditional version?

The New Labour version starts like this:

"The people's flag is lightest pink,
It's not as red as you might think."

I prefer it sung to the original tune ("The White Cockade") as opposed to
the christmas carol dirge that is most used these days.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.