On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 02:20:56PM +0100, alex wrote:
> > Lonix
> > Date: Wednesday 6th June at 6.00pm.

> hasn't this been postponed?

Oh yes. I got a note last night confirming the date and then today i get one
telling me its moved.[0]

The venue and everything will be the same but the date is changing. I'll do
another LCN later this month when things are a bit firmer for:
PM Tech meeting.
PM Social.
GLLUG.
Lonix.

Only one that's done and dusted seems to be SAGE-WISE (Fingers crossed)

        Dean

[0] This is one of the reasons i stopped doing this. No one knows when
stuffs happening that far in advance... Herding cats spring to mind ;)

--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon