On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Chris Benson wrote:

> Didn't ukonline.co.uk complain about trademark infringement a while back?
>
> Is gateway.gov.uk the result?  and is there any possible trademark confusion
> with this address?

<ring ring>
'hello .. is that the government? .. oh good. I'd like to complain about
trademark infringement by one of your sites ..'

<pause>

'yes .. yes .. oh I see .. yes .. no, no you are quite right I don;t want
to spend the the next 20 years talking to VAT inspectors and men from the
Inland Revenue ... ah forget I ever called, by the way, did I mention
waht a fantastic set of teeth Tony has?'

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited
Real Solutions For A Virtual World