On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:10:01PM +0100, Peter Haworth wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 19:14:41 +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
>
> > Well, er..., there will be a meeting on the 21st. I spoke to Alex last
> > night and he said we could hold it at State 51.
>
> Sadly, I can't make it to the meeting after all, even though I'll be in London the
>next day.

If this is because you don't have somewhere to stay on the Thursday night,
I'm sure we can collectively find a way around that.  If you bring your
passport, we'll even let you south of the river and my sofa is very
comfortable and has a well-stocked booze cabinet next to it.

> --
>       Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "I just looked at the HTTP 1.1 spec (RFC 2616).  It's too fscking big.
>  It's a Request For Comments, goddamnit,
>  not a Request For An Epic Of Homeric Proportions!"
>               -- David Cantrell

/me feels weird

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie