On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:28:14PM +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> David Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > If this is because you don't have somewhere to stay on the Thursday night,
> > I'm sure we can collectively find a way around that.  If you bring your
> > passport, we'll even let you south of the river and my sofa is very
> > comfortable and has a well-stocked booze cabinet next to it.
>
> It's a TRAP!

Curses!  That was my cunning plan to acquire more victims for the Sun god,
why'd you have to go and spoil it?  I need a sacrifice to get this VT320
working.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie