Quoting Richard Clamp ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> At least they only claim to be the maintenance team.  Almost like
> boasting about being the team sent in to fetch the team sent in to
> rescue the hostages.

Hang on, that still sounds like the original team needed to be rescued.
I'd change that statement to 'boasting about being the team shining
the boots and greasing the pickaxes of the team sent in to rescue the
hostages'. Who are now apparently enjoying their beer. ;-)

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren |
Software Geek  | Yield to temptation; it may not pass your way again.