* Neil Ford ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 09:17:53AM +0100, Dean wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 06:56:35PM +0000, Redvers Davies wrote:
> > > Plane tickets are currently 37 quid return via easyjet...
> >
> > Are there any plans for a group of London PMer's to fly over together or is
> > the whole thing going to be ad hoc?
> >
> Needing to get things sorted, we've booked our flights already. I know at
> least one other London.pmer is on the same flight as us (Easyjet from
> Gatwick, 14:45 Wednesday 1st).

if anyone else is booking the gatwick departure on the 1/8 and the
return to gatwick on the 5/8 from easyjet (total cost 62.50) could
they book an extra ticket and i'll do a funds transfer to their
account or something

easyjet don't seem to like switch well at least not a switch card
that expires this month or the one that starts next month

hmmm

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/