A lot later that originally planned [insert bootsphoto.com rant here] I've
finally got my photos of NYC back and am currently in the process of
uploading them to <http://www.dave.org.uk/ny/>.

Some semblance of order may well be imposed if I ever get some more spare
time, but currently you'll just have to make do with a default index page.

Whilst I'm quite happy to take the blame for the poor composition and
lack of focus, the general washed-out colour is, I'm sure, the fault of
Boots. I (or, more accurately, my camera) are usually better than that :)

Caption competition anyone?

Enjoy,

Dave...

--