----- Original Message -----
From: will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: Government Websites

I just need something in the middle, I can find expert users that do what
they are told and dont break the software, and then I can find complete
idiots that can't even work out how to open the software when its the only
icon on the desktop, its on the startbar and the quicklaunch bar, and in the
program launcher thing on the task bar, and they still can't open it.

I need to be able to rent an idiot who can get into the software but can't
quite remember how to do tasks so that they click and select the wrong thing
so they can break it and i can fix it again rather than doing it the way i
do it which works fine.  There just doesnt seem to be a happy medium any
more. Idiots have got worse and the people in the know have got smarter.