Marc Baudoin wrote:

> So, do the objectives already exist somewhere in a
> straightforward parsable meaningful plain text format? If they
> don't, I volunteer to make a proposal on such a format to discuss
> and improve it with whoever might be interested in the same
> thing.

I have the objectives (those for which I have training materials, anyway) in a
reasonably parseable format. It is not particularly »semantic« but works for
me to generate (among other things) LaTeX code for the actual objective
descriptions that looks reasonably OK.

If this is to be a public service I would strongly recommend using something
well-established (Markdown or reST come to mind) instead of something home-
cooked. There are already too many formats of that sort around, and we don't
want to add another one.

Anselm

(Disclaimer: This is strictly my personal opinion and not that of my employer.
At my pay grade I don't get to have opinions on my employer's behalf.)
--
Anselm Lingnau ... Linup Front GmbH ... Linux-, Open-Source- & Netz-Schulungen
anselm.ling...@linupfront.de, +49(0)6151-9067-103, Fax -299, www.linupfront.de