Dear Fabian,
I got the same opinion like harald, you and some others.
NT4 is not supported from Microsoft, a long time ago.
AD is the only possibility. So NT4 should go.
As Harald said, NetBios is only part of compatibilty with old systems.
But this should be very rare. WINS should be the same.

The shift from Samba 3 to 4 is very welcome.

The other topics should be okay from my point of view.
I scrolled through all of it and they seems to be okay.

Regards

Maik Wienströer