There is a LOT different. The most noticeable seems to be the outputs of
cmp -l in the first column are about 2-3 times larger than the second one.
I'm guessing maybe vi chopped some long lines, if that's what those
numbers are? Why would ifhp care?

In any case, I'm going to produce a set of small df's to post and see what
the consensus is... this is driving me /nuts/.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630