"When running LSC, the OUs for the 'Stack' tier are created as long as the
immediate child OU - i.e. 'Topic' -- does not share the same name."

My apologies -- I meant to say the 'Topic' OU tier is created as long as it
does not share same name as the parent OU (i.e. the 'Stack' tier).

Any ideas on what I am missing?