> "When running LSC, the OUs for the 'Stack' tier are created as long as the
> immediate child OU - i.e. 'Topic' -- does not share the same name."
>
> My apologies -- I meant to say the 'Topic' OU tier is created as long as it
> does not share same name as the parent OU (i.e. the 'Stack' tier).
>
> Any ideas on what I am missing?

LSC is not really designed to manage hierarchical data. Regarding your
issue, I think that LSC do a sub search in destination and finds a
Stack OU with the same name as the Topic OU, so as the entry seems to
exists, it does not create it.

To bypass this, you need to find a pivotAttribute that is unique is
the whole tree.

Clément.