Hello all,

I've a small problem with the encryption function
SecurityUtils.hash(SecurityUtils.HASH_SHA1,"TestUser1") :

When I use dit, the result is not the same than another tool I'm using to
authenticate :

For example,  with the above function, the password 'TestUser1' gives me the
result  "suEv6NdDYH+VCIKI0Ej9+kvcco4=? "

With my other tool, and the same SHA1  encryption  ,the result is
"b2e12fe8d743607f95088288d048fdfa4bdc728e"

So I can't compare them. Maybe I should user another encryption to get the same
result  but which one ?

I'm very new in encryption so maybe I wrongly understand what I see...

Thanks to all for your help 😊