               <name>ClearSHA1Password</name>

               <policy>FORCE</policy>

               <defaultValues>

               </defaultValues>

               <forceValues>

                              <!  ---- 01.03.2020 - This Works but wrong
Encryption -->

                              <!--
<string>SecurityUtils.hash(SecurityUtils.HASH_MD5,"TestUser1")</string>    -->

                              <!--
<string>SecurityUtils.hash(SecurityUtils.HASH_SHA1,srcBean.getDatasetFirstValueById("uid"))</string>
 -->

                              <!-- 09.03.2020 -- According to my last post in
the LSC, here's a proposal for another encryption's type -->

                              <!-- I replaced the variable by a given password
- testing purpose -->

<string>

                                             <![CDATA[

                                                             var octetString
=srcBean.getDatasetFirstValueById("TestUser1");

                                                             var str =
java.lang.String(octetString);

                                                             "{SHA}" +
SecurityUtils.hash(SecurityUtils.HASH_SHA1, str)

                                              ]]>

                              </string>

            </forceValues>

            <createValues>