Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lsr-00-09: Yes

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lsr/

COMMENT:

I'm sorry I didn't notice this during internal review, but

"The LSR Working Group is formed by merging the isis and ospf WGs and will take
on all their existing adopted work at the time of chartering"

will seem odd after the working group is chartered, because it's present/future
tense. Just guessing, but perhaps something like

"The LSR Working Group was formed by merging the isis and ospf WGs and
assigning all their existing adopted work at the time of chartering to LSR"

?