Chris,

One concern is simply one of scale: doing this will increase the size of the
document.  At what point do things become sufficiently awkward that we want to
have a separate, concurrent document.

In other words, if the requirement is for concurrent delivery, is co-location
really a requirement?

Regards,
Tony