Hi, Huaimo,

Why do we need to compute a whole backup path and enable flooding at each
hop? In your example, when R0-R2 and R3-R9 fail, R0 (and R3) will find out
that its neighbor R1 (and R2) are no longer on the FT. R0 (and R3) will
then enable temporary flooding on R0-R1 (and R3-R2), which fixes the
partition.

Thanks,
Sarah