Hi Peter,

Thanks very much for your reply, I get it.

原始邮件

发件人:PeterPsenak <ppse...@cisco.com>
收件人:彭少富10053815;
抄送人:lsr@ietf.org <lsr@ietf.org>;
日 期 :2020年03月02日 17:14
主 题 :Re: Questions about draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-06

Hi Peng,

On 29/02/2020 07:41, peng.sha...@zte.com.cn wrote:

> Hi Peter
>

> Please see the difference rules of TE metric in Flex-algo draft and RFC5305.
>
> For  the link without TE metric attribute, in Flex-algo draft it will be
> excluded from FA plane that configured TE metric type, but in RFC5305
> the IGP metric of the link can be as replacement.
>
> Please see if they can be consistent ?

no, we do not want to fallback from one metric to other in case of
flex-algo. RFC5305 is irrelevant in this case, as flex-algo is a
completely different application.

thanks,
Peter