Hi Huaimo,

> 1).  It seems that Area Proxy can not be amended to IS-IS TTZ.

I feel that this is somewhat imprecise.

From my perspective, our attempts to collaborate have been hampered by
governmental regulations that are wholly out of our control. The suggestions
that I’ve made for continued collaboration within the bounds of those controls
have not been well received. Thus, to say that something cannot be done is
overstating the case.  We have simply not been wiilling to do so, which is most
unfortunate.  Who can say what could happen if we could find a way for all
three proposals to collaborate?

Regards,
Tony