From: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 9:16 AM
To: Zhibo Hu <huzh...@huawei.com>; Aijun Wang <wang...@chinatelecom.cn>; Yaqun
Xiao <xiaoya...@huawei.com>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-03.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Aijun Wang and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement
Revision:       03
Title:          Prefix Unreachable Announcement
Document date:  2020-07-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism that can be used to announce
   the unreachable prefixes for service fast convergence.

The IETF Secretariat