In general, I agree with what Ketan said, what’s important - it is the value
that is being used in forwarding, even if multiple control plane entries exist,
think about IGP migrations, or LDP to SR, where more than 1 protocol could be
distributing the labels/SIDs. I’m not sure the FIB is the right place to
collect this data though, since most of meta-data has already been lost
(flattened FIB structures often contain bare minimum) and really heavily
depends on the implementation.

Cheers,
Jeff