> This begins a 2 week WG Last Call, ending after September 1st, 2020, for
> draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo
>
>  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo/

Hi,

I’d like to raise an objection.

Recently, I requested (and I thought that Peter agreed to) a clarification of
the Min Unidirectional Link Delay.

As of version -08, the draft references RFC 7810 for the Metric-type in Section
5.1.

That RFC defines both a “Unidirectional Link Delay” (section 4.1) and “Min/Max
Unidirectional Link Delay” (section 4.2).

I requested that the reference be extended to specify the section.

Instead, as of -09, the reference has been changed to refer to
ietf-isis-te-app.  This is somewhat helpful becuase it makes it clear that this
should be found
in the Application Specific Link Attributes Sub-TLV, but it still does not
resolve the ambiguity of which sub-sub-TLV should be used.

I would again request that this be clarified.  Proposed text:

        1: Min Unidirectional Link Delay as defined in [RFC 7810], section 4.2,
encoded in the Application Specific Link Attributes Sub-TLV
[I-D.ietf-isis-te-app].

Thank you.

Regards,
Tony