I Support the adoption for experimental track.

Haoyu

From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org<mailto:lsr-boun...@ietf.org>> On Behalf Of Acee
Lindem (acee)
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 7:17 AM
To: lsr@ietf.org<mailto:lsr@ietf.org>
Subject: [Lsr] LSR WG Adoption Poll for "IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone" -
draft-chen-isis-ttz-11.txt

Based on the discussions in the last meeting and on the mailing list regarding
draft-chen-isis-ttz-11, the chairs feel that there are enough differences with
draft-ietf-lsr-isis-area-proxy-03 and in the community to consider advancing it
independently on the experimental track.

These differences include abstraction at arbitrary boundaries and IS-IS
extensions for smooth transition to/from zone abstraction.

We are now starting an LSR WG adoption call for draft-chen-isis-ttz-11.txt.
Please indicate your support or objection to adoption prior to Tuesday,
September 2nd, 2020.

Thanks,
Acee and Chris