Ron,

This is nice. It makes it clear that constraint based path computation need not
have MPLS overhead
for those that don’t want it.

One thing that you don’t talk about is how this gets used, tho that may be
blindingly obvious: you’ll need
all nodes placing their prefixes in the RIB/FIB, where it will need to be
selected over other path computation
for the same prefixes.  This somewhat precludes the possibility of a given
prefix being useful in multiple
flex-algos.

More text on application would be most welcome, just to ensure that we’re on
the same page.

Tony