From: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:42 PM
To: Tianran Zhou <zhoutian...@huawei.com>; Huzhibo <huzh...@huawei.com>;
wangyali <wangyal...@huawei.com>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Yali Wang and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process
Revision:       00
Title:          IGP Extensions for Advertising Hop-by-Hop Options Header
Processing Action
Document date:  2020-10-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process-00

Abstract:
   This document extends Node and Link attribute TLVs to Interior
   Gateway Protocols (IGP) to advertise the Hop-by-Hop Options header
   processing action and supported services (e.g.  IOAM Trace Option and
   Alternate Marking) at node and link granularity.  Such advertisements
   allow entities (e.g., centralized controllers) to determine whether
   the Hop-by-Hop Options header and specific services can be supported
   in a given network.

The IETF Secretariat