I support WG adoption.

The use of IGP flooding to distribute information unrelated to the operation of
the protocol negatively impacts the operation of the protocol in support of its
primary function - L3 routing.
Although I favor discouraging using the protocol in this way, in the event such
uses cases are defined, there needs to be a way to minimize the impact - which
this draft provides.

   Les